Sunday, April 28, 2013

Everyday is an Event, or Two, or Three.

My life is truly nothing short of amazing, and on days like these, I think about all the events and ongoings that I get to experience. What a range. In just the couple of days this weekend, it was a drag birthday extravaganza followed by a leather event. The next day, a midday plant sale, finals for the Bare Chest Calendar 2014 (who's efforts benefit the Aids Emergency Fund) and then to Ruby Skye we went where a close friend was participating in the NorCal Aveda Trashion Show, benefiting clean water resources for those in need. Phew! What I love most is the amount of creativity my life is strewn with. Here's some pictures from the "festivities". Until the next adventure...

Celebrating a birthday with Ethel at Midnight Sun



Setup for CODE at The Edge in Castro
The Bare Chest Calendar at DNA Lounge

















Aveda Trashion Show at Ruby Skye










No comments:

Post a Comment