Tuesday, March 9, 2010

It's Always Sunny...















"Viva La Vulva!"

It's got a word, that based on past posts, you'd probably never hear come out of my mouth, let alone have my fingers type on a keyboard (without feeling filthy). Yet, a couple of friends recently introduced me to a show from FX that, as most things seem to be lately, I'm the last one on planet Earth to hear about it. None the less, I want to encourage anyone who is unaware that this show exists, to check it out. It's almost like The Office, yet it revolves around one of my favorite places... a bar. It's crude, and pushes the limits of socially accepted boundaries, which I can more than appreciate. If you haven't checked it out, do so. You're missing out. And I would hate for anyone else to be in the same boat that I was.



No comments:

Post a Comment