Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Life Teaches Lessons

There's only so many words that i can use to describe Chad. He was an and will always be an amazing person. Recently he has passed on into another part of life's cycle. I will never forget the lessons and inspiration that he has taught me. He has been and will always be remembered for his positive attitude and amazing friendship. You never fully realize what you have until it's gone, and the world has lost a phenomenal man. He will be remembered through his friends, family, and husband Vince. I met Vince years and years back when I lived in the East Bay. I soon after, met Chad. Both have given me such wonderful support, life lessons, and great times. True lovers of life, and the extent for which they both act within the community is down right outstanding! I love them both dearly, and Chad, you will sincerely be missed, but not ever forgotten.

Chad Droll Scalise Memorial Fundraiser

If you are unable to attend, but would like to make a donation, please send a check to:

Chad Droll Scalise Memorial Fund
c/o Wells Fargo Bank
3630 Mt. Diablo Blvd.
Lafayette, CA 94549
Please include the account # 5509885389 in the memo portion of your check.

The Celebration of Chad's Life will be held the following weekend April 25th, 3-9pm at the Colombo Club in Oakland.

No comments:

Post a Comment