Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Got A Fetish For Soccer?

Well in case you do, the San Francisco Spikes Soccer Club is hosting their first open tournament in just a couple weeks! And it happens to fall across a very authentic San Francisco-style weekend, the fetish-orientated Folsom Street Fair. I mean, it makes sense right? The largely gay male soccer club hosting a tournament over the vibrant fair weekend in a city that some call, "Gay Mecca". Either way, I digress.

Aside from promoting the event that will host players from San Diego, Los Angeles, Seattle, Portland, Vancouver, Chicago, and New York for what I'm sure will be a weekend full of both soccer-related and non-soccer related activities < insert obvious 'wink wink' here >, I wanted to share some work I've done for it. Very appreciative that the club asked me to assist with branding. We developed a look and feel that incorporates both soccer and the festival theme. Below is some of the work as well as the tourney T-shirts that have officially hit production!

A sincere thanks to the SF Spikes for asking me to do this. I hope everyone has a blast at the tournament, the fair and at all the weekend festivities. It's going to be epic to say the least.






No comments:

Post a Comment