Wednesday, August 7, 2013

New Adventure

And here we go again! It's been some time since I have posted and realized I need to get back into the swing of things considering I've got things to share! That and a new job, some recent travels and exploration, and good creative things people need to see.

With that, before I go an unleash posting recent creative or travel shots, I thought I would start with my new gig. I excited to say that I've just joined the Edelman Digital team, here in SF. I'm beyond ecstatic to be a part of this group, looking forward to the experience, and most of all growing and being challenged like I have yet to be. Stay tuned for some updates on the work I'm doing for the likes of PayPal, adobe, Skype, VW and Chevron.

But in the meantime, here's a great spot recognizing Wednesdays. You know you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment